www.spilledmilkphotography.com

June 30, 2009

[hangin'] out

The little man in THIS mama's beautiful belly made finally made his appearance and I was honored to document all of the sweet little newborn details. Aren't little babies amazing?

I especially love this first nerve wracking shot of the baby hangin' out in a piece of fabric.

Despite the fact that we had a big, comfy, soft bean bag chair about two inches below his bum I was still just about having a heart attack when I took this shot. I was so afraid he was going to slip out and fall - even with Mom, Dad and Grandma standing by just in case.

I'm happy to report there were no accidents during this session. Well, not involving the baby anyway. I did mange to fall off a footstool and almost break my brand new 17-55 f/2.8 lens (and my hip, but of course I was more worried about the lens!) Um Joe... thanks for the footstool but next time I'll remember to bring my own.

Thanks again Deanna and Joe. I loved meeting your beautiful new son and congratulations to you both!


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Oh wow, they're fabulous!! I must remember about the stool... great idea!