www.spilledmilkphotography.com

June 17, 2009

another cherry [blossom] quest

Here's a quick little post before I dash off to pick up my daughter from preschool. It's her last day before summer break and she's very excited. I'm not quite sure why though because she loves school and doesn't quite understand that she won't be going back for the rest of the summer. I think she just wants to go to the class picnic tomorrow where I'm sure she thinks there will be lots of cupcakes and ice cream. Of course, to her, anything worth doing must involve cupcakes and ice cream. I have to admit, she's got a point.

Anyway, here are some photos of a great family who I have been looking forward to working with for quite a while. Mom is a wonderful photographer and was very keen on indulging me in a quest for awesome cherry blossom photos. As you'll see, we certainly achieved my our goal.

Oh, and once again, yes, I make my clients climb trees.

Thanks for scouting some great locations Darcia! I loved meeting your family and adventuring all over town with you to capture some great memories.


No comments: