www.spilledmilkphotography.com

November 22, 2008

thank you [thank you] thank you

I think it's time for a huge thank you thank you thank you to all of my wonderful friends who have been so incredibly supportive of me and my new photography business. I can't believe how lucky I am to not only have found my passion in life as a photographer, but also to have had such an overwhelming response to it so far.

This big thank you certainly extends to the terrific family I did a session with last weekend. The gorgeous little girl here in the first photo is a friend from our daughter's preschool and her mom, Andrea, has always been very encouraging about turning my photography hobby into a business. Because of that, you can imagine how happy I was to be able to take photos of them with their beautiful new baby girl. And once again, I was so busy enjoying myself at the shoot that I left worried I had almost outstayed my welcome (although Andrea assures me I did not). Phew!

Andrea and Alan - thanks for letting me take over your lovely home and go photo-crazy with your two beautiful girls. I look forward to seeing you again soon!


That's it. Time for bed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, I love the yawn in the last one. Beautiful photos!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

I've jsut been catching up and, damn but I'm impressed!

Just one question, how are you lightint these? Are you using studio lights or just natural light?

softinthehead said...

It's been a while Carolyn since you were laughing alone in the dark so I thought I better check out what you are up to. I can see your new venture is going to be a great success. Well done. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.