www.spilledmilkphotography.com

November 16, 2008

picture [perfect]

I'm finally coming to terms with the winter-ish weather and indoor shoots because this family turned it out in style! They had everything I could want... great outfits, fab paint colours on the walls and a natural ease in front of the camera. Although I will admit that little Chloe wasn't too sure about me at first, but she eventually came out of her shell and charmed me with her sweeter-than-sweet little smile. (Big brother Luca was no slouch in the cute department too but wasted no time and charmed me from the minute I walked in the door!)

Thanks for a great session Fiona and Joe. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family! And now for my favourite shot of the day... a picture perfect mother and daughter moment that I just love:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! Well done with the shoot :)