www.spilledmilkphotography.com

April 18, 2009

[spectacular] little man

I am so excited about my photography business. Everything is going really well and I'm busy busy busy! It's such a thrill to get to do what I love and have such a positive response to my work.

This family is SO nice and gorgeous (as you'll see below) and I really enjoyed working with them for a second time. HERE they are on our first session. You'll notice their family has grown by one spectacular little man. Of course, the new baby has some big shoes to fill in the cuteness department because his big brother is pretty adorable too!

I should also note that the gorgeous mama below, Joanne, is a Registered Massage Therapist specializing in pre- and post-natal care. She's on mat leave right now, but be sure to look her up in 2010 if you're in need of some massage therapy. You can find her at Ocean Wellness on the North Shore.

Joanne and Jeff, congratulations on the addition of your second beautiful son. I'm so happy for you and look forward to working with you again in the future!


No comments: