www.spilledmilkphotography.com

January 3, 2009

it's a [boy]

I've done several newborn shoots now, but this was my first session with a boy. And what a little man he was! Cute cute cute. I just loved working with this family. They were so incredibly natural and comfortable in front of the camera that it made my job easy. And surprisingly enough, it was one of the few days in December when there wasn't a cloud in the sky. We had the heat cranked up and sun streaming in the window, so you can only imagine how happy the baby was. Mom, Dad and I were all sweating bullets, but he was happy as a clam.

And let's not forget about the little man's big sister who was amazing on this shoot. She was sweet and easy-going and completely loving to her new little brother. What a treat to see.

Thanks Naomi and Terry for a wonderful session. I really enjoyed working with you!

Don't you just love mom here...

... gorgeous!

The ring on the toe was Dad's idea. I love the sense of scale it gives on such tiny little feet! Awwwww.


No comments: