www.spilledmilkphotography.com

January 1, 2009

about me [carolyn egerszegi]


Photos by Amber Hughes Photography.

Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!

My name is Carolyn Egerszegi and here are a few things you might like to know:

  • I am a mother, wife, photographer, artist, traveller and friend who creates beautiful images for wonderful people.

  • I live in North Vancouver and spend part of the day caring for my family and the rest of the day playing Angry Birds, editing photos and fine tuning my skills as a photographer.

  • I have been working professionally as a portrait photographer since 2008, starting with family, maternity and newborn photography and then adding wedding photography to my repertoire the following year.

  • My goal is to create photographs you will love.

  • Clients always tell me that their photography session was "much more fun than we thought it would be!"

  • I adore the smell of my daughter’s head, Audrey Hepburn, a good Jack Reacher novel, Hungarian food, the grainy sand at Sunset Beach and lazy morning sleep-ins.

  • I do not like people touching my neck, or water when it drips down my sleeve. I also hate ants indoors (but they’re okay if they’re outside) and I refuse to touch dry glasses straight out of the dishwasher.

  • I love being a photographer.

If you'd love to have honest, relaxed, natural photographs of your family, newborn or children, please send me an email today to egerszegi(at)shaw.ca.

I look forward to meeting you!

Carolyn


Photos by Amber Hughes Photography.

1 comment:

Judy Romero said...

Hello mate, great blog.