www.spilledmilkphotography.com

December 8, 2008

fun [loving]

I think this session has finally put to rest my fear of being stuck taking photos indoors with very little natural light on another gray Vancouver day. On this morning, the weather forced us inside but I still had a great time with this terrific family in their lovely home. They were fun and kind and extremely loving towards each other, which I always enjoy seeing. I feel privileged to meet such wonderful people each week when I take photos.

Other than the two beautiful kids (with gorgeous eyes) the best part of the session was probably being invited to join in on lunch time to enjoy a super-deluxe tuna sandwich. The secret ingredients? Lots of mustard and relish! Who knew?

Thanks for the wonderful session Alisha and Mat. Not only were you so warm and welcoming to me, but the tuna sandwich was dee-lish!


1 comment: