www.spilledmilkphotography.com

December 20, 2009

[beauty] flows

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm not sure how many times I've said this, but I love my job! It's not even like work for me. I truly enjoy creating beautiful images and capturing precious memories for families. This session was an especially great day. We took some fun shots around my client's home and then headed to Deep Cove for more photos. Although the setting was indeed beautiful, it was this family with their warm smiles and genuine love for each other that really made the beauty flow into my camera. Are these kids gorgeous, or what?

I know it was months ago, but looking at these photos today brushes away the dreary winter outside my window and reminds me how lucky we are to live where we do.

Candice and Andrew, thanks for the great day and I look forward to running into you around the neighbourhood!


No comments: