www.spilledmilkphotography.com

August 19, 2009

a patch of [green] grass

To those of you following my blog, I promise you I did not fall into a deep, dark hole! Even with the small bit of vacation that I carved out for myself this summer, I'm still insanely busy with my photography. Not that I'm complaining, because I get to spend time with wonderful families like this one.

It was a little chilly for this session, but we made the most of it and found a pretty little spot in the park to take some photos. The day was overcast, but bright, which is actually my favourite of all shooting conditions. No pesky harsh sunshine and strong shadows to deal with, just nice, even light. Add that to a pretty patch of bright green grass and you have the recipe for some wonderful family photos.

Thanks for the great day Stephanie and Todd. You and your boys were a ton of fun!


No comments: